• May 05, 2024, 12:50:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: What are your top 5 recommendations for improving upcoming Zero Street models?  (Read 3790 times)

NoiseBoy

• View Profile

You wouldn't need a sensor on the rear wheel because you can already calculate wheel revs based on motor rpm. Assuming the small amount of slop in the belt wouldn't cause a problem.

grmarks

• View Profile

I recall that the 2015 bikes have ABS only on the front wheel, so they're not quite ready for traction control.

Well my 2015 SR has ABS on both wheels

grmarks

• View Profile

What, no one wants traction control? Should be standard on a bike at this price, and is an essential safety feature for street riding.

If Zero modified the app so I could set regen on sports mode, then I could set custom mode to wet riding conditions - no need for traction control!
Also want to set regen on eco mode too (set to 0% on no throttle and 100% brake on).

protomech

• View Profile
    • ProtoBlog

I recall that the 2015 bikes have ABS only on the front wheel, so they're not quite ready for traction control.

Well my 2015 SR has ABS on both wheels

You're right. All 2015 models are specced with Bosch ABS on both wheels.
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

evtricity

• View Profile
    • EVTRICITY

All modes including sports can be customised using the Sevcon DVT software so you can set regen, max torque, speed etc to whatever you wish.
2015 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
2013 Nissan Leaf
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]