• May 04, 2024, 04:12:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: CHAdeMO  (Read 3963 times)

Zero.DS.Sweden

• View Profile
CHAdeMO
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 03:41:00 AM »

Aaronzeromoto: I will update you on the CHAdeMON stations in Sweden and Denmark with pictures and facts. As Nissan Leaf put batteries on leasing and reduce price I think CHAdeMON options will increase. You are well aware of marketsize. With 3 Quick Chargers you get fast charging for daily use but its heavy. CHAdeMON would be good for longer roadtrips.    If you need a testpilot in Europe PM me. Been in contact with Cisco but no feedback...

kingcharles

• 1st Empulse E1 owner in NL
    • View Profile
Re: CHAdeMO
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2013, 03:51:25 AM »

Here in the Netherlands there will be a nationwide fast charge network of ABB chargers.
The existing ones are mostly installed by The New Motion.
The New Motion is a very experienced team and perhaps they can assist in your testing. As the Netherlands is a small country with lots of fast chargers it seems like the ideal place to do your tests.
I am willing to do test riding for you if you throw in a CHAdeMO  :o
I am visiting MotoPort Amsterdam tomorrow to see if I can make a deal on a DS while trading in a Vectrix so I may be a new Zero owner soon (if the deal is right ;-))
Once you go EV, gas is history!

Zero.DS.Sweden

• View Profile
CHAdeMO
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »

In Sweden Fortum is planing CHAdeMON coverage on E6 Malmö-Gothenburg-Oslo on 570 km. For roadtrips this is perfect because at 120 km/h Watt Hours Per Kilometer is high.

kingcharles: Trade in and get a DS 2013. You will get a big smile every day :-).

Zero.DS.Sweden

• View Profile
CHAdeMO
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 10:13:48 AM »

Aaronzeromoto: Nearest dealer is 300 km away so I got mine from Harlan after recommendation from Terry. I now have a S 2013 and I think that a good dealer key issue. 6 weeks ago CHAdeMON was not deliverable!

evrolix

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 06:37:41 PM »

Hi,
If testers are needed in Belgium : let me know! :)
Most of our recharge-stations do not have the CHAdeMO yet, but it should be coming soon
Grts

tommi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2014, 01:32:16 AM »

Sorry to wake up an old thread...

I'm in Sweden too, I've got a 2013 S model and am contemplating getting the CHAdeMO accessory.  I've read threads on this subject with sometimes conflicting information so I figured I'd ask here instead.

- Is CHAdeMO the way to go in Europe (or in particular, Sweden)?
- If so, any suggestions on how I would order the accessory given the dealer situation in Sweden?

Suggestions on where I should turn for any accessories actually, are be welcome too.

EDIT: fyi here's a website that has more up to date information on CHAdeMO charging stations in Sweden than e.g. chademo.com:  http://www.uppladdning.nu/
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:39:38 AM by tommi »
Using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 [2]