• May 15, 2024, 05:41:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Zero - "Friends don't let Friends Drive Gas" promotion  (Read 1121 times)

ctrlburn

• 79_HD_Sportster 2013_Zero_S 2020_HD_LiveWire
    • View Profile
    • Charging Cycles
Zero - "Friends don't let Friends Drive Gas" promotion
« on: June 14, 2015, 11:02:12 PM »

My daily Google Alerts found this.  I'm in discussions to add a second Zero (DS or SR) to the stable and rather than refer myself and "double dip" it is going to be PM to Benswing (sorry Doc) for his details if my purchase is before the deadline.

Anybody buying soon been influenced by me?  I've been to the factory already, share the wealth and please refer another peer.

Thank you for purchasing a new Zero motorcycle and to the fellow Zero owner who started you down this path. Please fill out this form and submit it to us. Once we receive and
confirm this information, Zero Motorcycles will send you, and the friend who referred you, a $250 electronic gift card. All vouchers must have a purchase date no later than
August 31, 2015 to be eligible for the program.

Zero employees, dealers and dealer staff are not eligible to participate in the Program. There are no limits on the number of new customer referrals that can be
made by a Zero owner. Limit of one referral per new motorcycle purchased. Any owner referring more than 5 new qualifying customers will earn a paid trip to
the Zero factory. Zero will pay the cost of airfare to and from San Jose, California and hotel expense for 2 nights for referring owner to attend a Zero Motorcycles
ride event. Some meals may be provided. Dates of travel and the date of the Zero Motorcycles ride event will be determined by Zero at its sole discretion. Zero will
contact referring owner to make travel arrangements.

http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/promo/25k-miles.pdf

oobflyer

• View Profile
Re: Zero - "Friends don't let Friends Drive Gas" promotion
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 07:39:39 AM »

i think this is a great idea and I hope it works  :)

I've been riding on electric motorcycles for eight years now and all of my friends, family and co-workers think I'm crazy. I doubt that I'll be able to take advantage of this deal  :-\

2021 Energica Ribelle, 2015 Zero SR, 2012 Zero ZF9, 2007 Vectrix VX-1 Li+, 2012 Nissan Leaf, 2018 Nissan Leaf, 2020 Nissan Leaf, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2023 Tesla Model Y

pluto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 10:52:29 PM »

Sad that it is not available in Canada (yet?)

billtrick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 08:28:53 AM »

ctrlburn
I bought a zx in May. Can we try the referral? I live in Canada. I'm @ bill dot trick @ d2l dot com
Bill

BrianTRice@gmail.com

• Unofficial Zero Manual Editor
  • Nerdy Adventurer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 03:49:22 AM »

I received my referral reward! For a sale in August while I was busy packing my house. I guess I'll count it towards my level 2 charger that I'm hoping to use in earnest very soon. :)
Current: 2020 DSR, 2012 Suzuki V-Strom
Former: 2016 DSR, 2013 DS
Pages: [1]