• May 06, 2024, 09:13:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: feedback from Zero on request for demo ride in Sydney  (Read 652 times)

manlytom

• View Profile
    • Fans of Zero MC for Australia - pls support
feedback from Zero on request for demo ride in Sydney
« on: October 19, 2012, 04:48:14 PM »

Thank you for your interest in Zero Motorcycles. At Zero we strive to ensure that all interested riders and owners have their questions answered, receive invitations for demos and have all needed purchasing or pricing information.

This email is to ensure that no request that you have made has gone unanswered. Please let us know if you have received a response by clicking on one of the links below. A simple click will allow us or the appropriate authorized dealer to either follow up with you or relax, knowing that you are satisfied with your experience.

After clicking, you will also have the option to provide additional information.
Has a dealer or representative followed up with you?
Yes - Thanks I'm all set

No - I have unanswered requests

great checking back from Zero -- obviously not really have a dealer nowadays in Oz or Sydney and hence cannot get a testride ... so I said not happy.... lets see whats next.

guess some of you Aussies here might try the same ?
Tom
bikes: Kreidler RMC, Kawasaki Z650, Honda VT600, Zero 2010S, Harley XL1200 roadster, Zero 2011S -- all of them sold, Zero 2014S -- sadly written off, HD Livewire 2020
http://www.facebook.com/ZeroElectricMoto
Pages: [1]