• May 08, 2024, 10:45:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My Agni Experiment  (Read 3270 times)

ed5000

• View Profile
Re: My Agni Experiment
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 12:51:04 AM »

all common responses from major manufacturers.  a major reason why i do my repairs myself.

i hope Zero keeps to its guns and doesn't sell to the major manufacturers when they come a knockin', which they will...

I agree on both points.  I do my own repairs just so I know it's done right plus, by the time you transport the bike to the shop and back you can have everything done anyway.

I hope Zero keeps going like they are.  I would hate to see them get taken over and sent in a different direction.
2010 Zero DS                                             Track your ev mileage:  evclub.org

ed5000

• View Profile
Re: My Agni Experiment
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 04:05:56 AM »

Well I got the bike back with a new motor.  The only problem is it came back with two new problems that it didn't have before:

1) The motor cogs on every startup. Turning the key off and on always clears this. Thus I need two startups.

2) The bike trips out occasionally with a medium to hard throttle input like when I go up a steep  little hill.  Turning the key off and on also clears this.

The dealer replaced the motor and the main board (under warranty) but also the battery since the main board is inside the battery.

My question is what could be causing this problem and what part(s) might be involved?  Could the bike need an adjustment via a laptop, etc?
2010 Zero DS                                             Track your ev mileage:  evclub.org
Pages: 1 [2]