• May 06, 2024, 10:53:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Video Interview of KTM About Mavizen TTX02 at SEMA  (Read 856 times)

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Video Interview of KTM About Mavizen TTX02 at SEMA
« on: November 29, 2009, 09:34:44 PM »

Selvaraj Narayana, KTM Director of Logistics and Operation in India who details some of KTM's thoughts on the RC8 frame used by the TTX02 and involvement with Azhar and Mavizen. I wondered how Azhar pulled off sourcing the RC8 frame and it sounds like KTM is very happy he did. Where will this go I wonder?

KTM & SEMA officials introduce the Mavizen TTX02

chdfarl

• View Profile
Re: Video Interview of KTM About Mavizen TTX02 at SEMA
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 06:25:58 AM »

KTM seemed to be the only large motorcycle company looking seriously at electrics with the news a few years back that they were doing R&D on their electric dirtbike they were smart to back something like the TTXGP i figure if the bike works for them theyd buy Mavizen and start selling electric bikes themselves I hate to speak like that but thats what corporations do personally i like seeing the small guys come up especially an american company so there could be something other than gas gusseling harley cruisers coming out of this country ( sorry different subject )
What is that SEMA rep talking about "the first production electric superbike" hasnt he heard of Mission Motors im not a big fan of them either but i feel they were first and they are at least an original design the Mavizen is a KTM to me a motorcycle is more then the drivetrain alone for those who dont know KTM never made engines for their road bikes they were Rotax
Great find though Skadamo
Pages: [1]