• May 15, 2024, 12:32:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Zero XU 5.7 `2013 not charging, warning lamp flashing  (Read 767 times)

ha4ik

• View Profile
Zero XU 5.7 `2013 not charging, warning lamp flashing
« on: August 21, 2016, 11:19:51 PM »

Hi all
Suddenly my XU `13 Starr blinking warning lamp (some flashes per second) while riding or cord plugged in. iPhone app shows no errors, but it cannot understand how much of current is going and where - to the battery or from it - values of current and power are continuously changing from negative to positive even while standing still. And the worst thing is than it does not charge from ac cord - contactor clicks, green lamp on controller (?) turns on but battery level does not grow even after whole day being plugged.
Any ideas?

mrmagic048

• View Profile
Re: Zero XU 5.7 `2013 not charging, warning lamp flashing
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 11:44:52 PM »

Can you replace the battery or use item til no more charge suggest that you stop charing could be burned out Rev battery to not charge just happened to an item of mine

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

ha4ik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 11:49:04 PM »

Sorry, can you explain a little bit more? Just don't get your idea. I tried with one battery (and of course with another half) - still same.

gregoryjward

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 05:54:10 AM »

I have the same bike.  I have occasionally seen the yellow warning light blinking while riding with no apparent cause, but it hasn't been associated with charging or any other issues, and seems to go away on restart.  This sounds like a system-level issue in your case.  Did you take it into the dealer for a diagnostic?  I don't know if there's a way to do a full system reset, but would be interested to hear from someone who knows.

ATM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 08:02:59 PM »

ha4ik - were you able to get this issue fixed?
2013 Zero XU
Pages: [1]