• May 09, 2024, 06:26:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: On board computer failure  (Read 844 times)

GreenHell

• View Profile
Re: On board computer failure
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2019, 01:21:06 PM »

First off, my appreciation for the truly respectful comments and advice. My main problem is the manufacturer, second is the dealership. Good point above about renting a uhaul, blind spot on my side.   Zero dealerships are far and wide between, I think the next closest are Gettysburg and Baltimore, one full charge.

As far as riding a bike hard, that’s what they are designed for, I don’t agree that 8 miles of nuts is the problem. If it is, that’s a crap design. I ride in the rain, I ride in the cold. The bike should at least handle what I can. Besides, what’s up with the tires if this is a sensitive moped?

I only found one fuse box; under the seat. I’m not seeing any inline. I’m also old, like late gen X old, I have enough trouble figuring out this forum. I can handle combustion engines like a boss, I sucked at the electronics portion of physics in college. Not my bag, I need a map.

I need a map and a bike that won’t get me killed.

I was told by the dealership that the das light should change, I took them at their word. Insofar as the clock, if you bought something new, shouldn’t they shit work?  Just saying.

You are all a greater help than I get commercially. Ride fast and die hard.

Moto7575

• City rider
  • Zero XU2012-Zero S2013-Zero FXS2017-Zero SRF2022
    • View Profile
Re: On board computer failure
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2019, 02:51:22 PM »

Are there other dealers close to you ? What I would suggest if this joke lasts too long is to take a lawyer and consider obtaining a reimbursement. Buying a Zero is sometime some sort of Russian roulette - good if you get the right number, but awfully bad if you have the wrong combination of bike problems / dealer attitude.

You should not fight to have you bike fixed - you dealer should fight to ensure what he sold you meets minimal expectations.
Zero XU2012-Zero S2013-Zero FXS2017-Zero SRF2022
Pages: 1 [2]