Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

2016 Zero SR ZF13 Salvage

<< < (3/4) > >>

togo:
Battery charges to 100%, that's good, but what does it do under load? Does one cell drop off the cliff, limit the capacity of the whole pack?  I have a 2014, that pack sounds interesting, but, yeah, steep price.

MrDude_1:
so a friend sent me this.. im 99% sure its the same bike since it has the pawprint.

https://www.copart.com/lot/41795367

talon:
You found it! Yup that's my lucky find. Sorry for the late reply but the bike is (electrically) fully functional. The front forks, handlebars, and frame took an impact and the cosmetic plastics/fairings suffered. I no longer think my price is that steep. I have a lot of confidence in this battery. I have ridden it in its current state at low speed and in sport mode. The front brakes cause the front tire to contact the battery box plastic. The forks will likely need to be replaced, possibly triple clamps. BMS and dash read NO errors (should have said Zero XD)... Does anyone know anything about frame repair for thin aluminum frames? Pictures soon (I promise). I have found but not contacted the original owner yet.

togo:
Yea, for a fully functional Zero drivetrain and battery, it's not so high.

I wouldn't try fixing the frame, I'd find someone building a kit plane or a jetski or a scooter or something.  That drivetrain's a winner, and lots of people are asking for a scooter with the Zero drivetrain.  (But maybe they are buying BMC C-Evos now : - )  )

GBEV:
Any news on this repair/rebuild yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version