Makes And Models > Alta Motorcycles

Agressive Pricing on Alta Redshift Models

<< < (2/8) > >>

ultratoad:
Yeah....  What Richard and Roma said.... 

Marshm:
Its pretty much a standard, the lower the price the more potential buyers.  Maybe the price will come down enough to where I will be thinking to buy one and not just interested in the thing.

Ireek:
Hmm, hope it works, as an owner of the SM that paid almost full price for the bike just months ago, I find it a little upsetting but if it helps the brand move forward, I'm all for it.  When I was looking to sell my SM, I spoke with my dealer about doing a trade for the EX and he claimed to have 3 SM's on the floor and that he wouldn't be interesting in mine so sales might need a little jump start, hope it works for the brand, they have an exciting product and mine has been faultless.

odedmaz:
Thinking about purchasing the EX.
I'll be the first and only owner in the area.
Worried about repairs, spare parts and updating the bike's firmware.
My Zero do need these things from time to time. Any known issues or dealer's maintanance I should know about?

In addition, are all parts Alta specific? For example, foot pegs, sprockets and so on? Do they share these components with other brands?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

roma258:

--- Quote from: odedmaz on January 19, 2018, 11:06:47 AM ---Thinking about purchasing the EX.
I'll be the first and only owner in the area.
Worried about repairs, spare parts and updating the bike's firmware.
My Zero do need these things from time to time. Any known issues or dealer's maintanance I should know about?

In addition, are all parts Alta specific? For example, foot pegs, sprockets and so on? Do they share these components with other brands?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
I would imagine that other than the frame and electric drivetrain, all remaining parts are commonly sourced. Alta is a small company, it would be pretty sill to design those parts in-house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version