• May 06, 2024, 02:10:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Update: Dead 2013 Zero FX 5.7 with <300 miles is dead again  (Read 8570 times)

Cortezdtv

• View Profile
Re: Update: Dead 2013 Zero FX 5.7 with <300 miles is dead again
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2015, 06:17:58 PM »

Like I said

Everyone in here would take the new bike in a heartbeat I don't think you could find someone on this forum who wouldn't

Should we message flexydude? He is a perfect example, has had WAY more issues that you jogjengaar, I'm sure he would say yes in his sleep to a new bike for 2000

Vanessa who's having motor issues and no warren tee help, she would take the bike in a heartbeat too

But you just lost all credibility with me

"If I only could drive the bike when it's dry, I think I could have used the bike 4 days last summer"

Ya because there are only 4 sunny days in a year....come on man you don't live in hell where the sun shines 4 days out of each season or 4 months.

I really hope your next post on this forum is taking the bike.....

The U.S. Laws are just as good as far as lemon laws so we would all have the same option to "get your money back" notice not one has and typically zero has made it right even if it takes a while
"I keep it real!"
Not endorsed by:
Zero motorcycles

07 Electricross
And a family of pre 14 Zero X's

jogjengaar

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2015, 01:02:25 PM »

The fact that you would pay, only shows that you lack the integrity and perseverance to do the right thing..
If the bike is under warranty and Zero can't fix the problem, they either give you a model that works or they give you your money back.
It's as simple as that.
I'm prepared to go all the way! :-)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:19:05 PM by jogjengaar »

Justin Andrews

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2015, 01:46:14 PM »

only shows that you lack the integrity and perseverance to do the right thing

Err, yeah... sure, whatever...
Zero 2015 SR (+PT);
Yamaha Diversion 900

jogjengaar

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2015, 06:02:20 PM »

Vanessa who's having motor issues and no warren tee help, she would take the bike in a heartbeat too
So would I if my warranty was out..

http://electricmotorcycleforum.com/boards/index.php?topic=4658.msg32077#msg32077
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 06:21:24 PM by jogjengaar »

Cortezdtv

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2015, 08:40:49 PM »

But have you even asked for help?
Have you called zero directly? Have you talked to Arron directly? Let me guess no....

And it sure seems like your bike is out of warrantee considering you originally bought a bike in 09 buddy....   Even if the 12 was still under warrantee  doesn't seem like you went  about contacting them the right way, or it sure seems.
You at you have had issues for years but someone like Vanessa has gotten her issues solved in a matter of a few weeks. So clearly someone who is so preservant would be able to contact the factory.....   

I told you to take the bike because that is the only way your going to get anything out of zero

Considering you say "the glitch" started years ago..... The mbb will tell them everything they need to know and exactly when it started having issues to find everything you said to be true or not... And considering they already offered you a new bike and you refused.  You have littl recourse now besides taking the bike, or "forcing them to fix your bike"

If you go buy a brand new bmw, Porsche (even better example because I've seen it happen)

You get a brand new car you paid retail for..... Motor has the a European head and a American head, throws check engine lights immediately after driving for a few miles.    They offer to REPLACE the car with a 2 year newer car..... Owner refused because he wanted that car (which had a color then discontinued).   At that point the main service for the dealership finished the car and quit because of the corporate issues associated with the car. But the point I was getting at is....

Legally because they offered you a new vehicle in replacement and then your not so smart ass refused; they don't have to do anything they dont want to now. Consider that bike as good as the check..... You refused it..... They dont have to do anything for you now.... Sad but true..... The bike was the check.... You ripped it in half and threw it at them.... You can take the bike or yell them to fix the 12.... they are going to say that bike is not road worthy and their best solution was to give you a new bike with YOU REFUSED.... So you let yourself loose all that money

They aren't going to fix that 2012; tried to make it right and you won't let them.

Next time make your own thread if you want to have a zero complain off instead of sidetracking someone else's thread.
"I keep it real!"
Not endorsed by:
Zero motorcycles

07 Electricross

Cortezdtv

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2015, 09:45:59 PM »

To top it all off where do you live again?

Shipping to that location is probably half of the 2000$ anyway so look at t like you are paying for shipping 1 time there and back......

If they had offered to fix the bike they could tell you to get the bike to them..... Meaning crate and ship your 2012 and then pay to get t shipped back....
Instead they are leaving you with a bike that works.... And giving you another..... For 2000$

And since you brought up the numbers

Please list
How much you paid for  the first bike?
How much for taxes+ import fees?
How much time it has been non commission?
How many trips to the dealer?
How many dollars spent total?
Hoany dollars taking it to the dealer?
You say you have spend more than a new sr costs.... Let's see the numbers..... You can prove my model wrong if you can show that 2000$ far exceedes what you have put into the bikes plus the upgrade plus travel plus whatever else you can tack on....

I find it hard to believe that you can't look at the fact they are trying to make it right and you still refuse, yes 2000$ might be a lot but if you let it sit; to replace the "glitch" is 1600 as quoted to Vanessa to fix.... The. You might be able to sell your bike for 4000$ so a massive loss.  For 400$ more you could get something that is still under warentee, and is easily 100% better than the 2012s....

I've had a lot of issues with my 12s, none with any models prior to that and very very few with the bikes after that.....
The 2012s are like fords found on road died; fucked over rebuild dodge
"I keep it real!"
Not endorsed by:
Zero motorcycles

07 Electricross

zap mc

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2015, 11:33:23 PM »

If someone had given me $3.5M I would be looking to ensure the reputation of my company was beyond reproach and I would just sort out all the "warranty" issues without argument. Many proper modern day companies employ people to monitor message boards like this to ensure the reputation of the company is not damaged. Imagine the amazing reputation Zero would have if they fixed the bikes without quibble and/or gave new ones. They would change from being a troublesome brand to one that looks after their customers no matter what, which in turn would attract more customers through the front door. Not dealing with customers problems is a profound mistake and a missed opportunity to invest in the future of the brand.

Cortezdtv

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2015, 12:34:54 AM »

If someone had given me $3.5M I would be looking to ensure the reputation of my company was beyond reproach and I would just sort out all the "warranty" issues without argument. Many proper modern day companies employ people to monitor message boards like this to ensure the reputation of the company is not damaged. Imagine the amazing reputation Zero would have if they fixed the bikes without quibble and/or gave new ones. They would change from being a troublesome brand to one that looks after their customers no matter what, which in turn would attract more customers through the front door. Not dealing with customers problems is a profound mistake and a missed opportunity to invest in the future of the brand.

I agree; and I've been watching; seems like more and more issues are getting solved than unsolved,  specially as of late.
But if you do the math on how much it cost to replace each problem bike out there with a new 14 and up that is a big number.... Companies need to consume that loss over time not replace all the 12s at once, that how you go upside down real quick. If you do it as they have issues, seems like they are doing the right thing....

Zap, you should have some good advise for jogjangaar, what would you do? Take the bike or persue your full refund from 4 years ago (plus the 2000, 2 years ago for the new 2012 bike)?

I think you have MORE say than many on here, there are not to many people who have fleets of motorcycles....

I'd like to see what you would do if you were in his position.....
"I keep it real!"
Not endorsed by:
Zero motorcycles

07 Electricross

peter

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2015, 06:03:11 AM »

So I haven’t been following this thread, and just saw this bit form a few days ago -
Cortezdtv
 Â« on: June 26, 2015, 06:17:58 PM »
-------
Like I said

Everyone in here would take the new bike in a heartbeat I don't think you could find someone on this forum who wouldn't
-------

You've found me. There's no way of earth I'd ever consider a Zero again. XU has worked since late last year, but I don't trust it and I don't trust Zero.

jogjengaar, lykke til

mvh
Peter

jogjengaar

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2015, 12:38:47 PM »

Takk, Peter.  ;)
Will post later to keep people  updated!  :)

walla2

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2015, 12:56:53 PM »

So, I posted elsewhere that my 2013 got replaced with a new 2015.  That was above and beyond what I expected Zero to do.

Sadly, my 2015 died as well so back to service for 2 dead batteries.  They were replaced.  I hope this is the last problem with this zero maintenance bike!

jogjengaar

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2015, 01:13:02 PM »

So, I posted elsewhere that my 2013 got replaced with a new 2015.
Without any more payment in between?

walla2

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2015, 07:52:29 PM »

I took and would recommend taking a replacemental without payment.  Cars and bikes depreciate rapidly.  The second you buy it it's worth 25 percent less.  10000 mIles and its 40% off.  They payment they are making is a newer bike with more features and less depreciation.  Ideally they would do something more but the reality is we want them around for a long time and they won't make it if they spend all their money on more.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]