• March 28, 2024, 04:43:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Like my zero S! 400km in one day  (Read 302 times)

victor6.7y

• ^.^
    • View Profile
Like my zero S! 400km in one day
« on: July 13, 2021, 10:03:47 PM »

I do not see a lot of positive posts in this forum. So I tough lets make one.  ;D

I'll start with the negative aspect first. It would be great if I would be able to charge my bike in an hour.
Thats it.  ;)

Now for the good parts. From least important to most important for me.
  • Drove 400km, cost me about €10?
  • Drove 400km, from one friend to another, to my parents, back to my place.
    Most importantly, the charging fitted quite well in the plan. I went to my friends place. While being there I charged. Since staying for at least a few hours the bike was good to go when i was done.
  • It is comfy. I'm not that tall, and with this bike I can reach the floor properly. While riding I can sit in a quite comfortable position.
  • At the end of the day after 400km. I still liked driving the bike. Driving is not exhausting or hard work. It is enjoying the ride and the environment
  • It rides great!, I really like how smooth the ride is. I miss the characteristic vibration of an engine at times. But the smooth rides of the zero is also, simply amazing. It is like flying over the road.

What do you all like about your bikes?
- 2019 Zero S 14.4
- 2000 Honda VTR 1000F

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: Like my zero S! 400km in one day
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 03:41:25 AM »

The only thing I don't like about my Zero S is its hard seat. Other than that and needing to replace the OBC, it has been 100% reliable and does everything that I want it to, to the point where I am not interested in getting one of Zero's Cyper III models.
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Crissa

• Centauress
    • View Profile
Re: Like my zero S! 400km in one day
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 09:10:55 AM »

Sounds like it fits your use case!  That's what I like about my S, too ^-^  There's only going to the city that it doesn't do, and that's sorta outside my skill level anyhow.

I might be interested if they made one of their lighter bikes with integrated Level 2 charging.  Traction control is cool and all, but a new bike is expensive.

-Crissa
2014 Zero S ZF8.5
Pages: [1]