General Category > Electric Motorcycle Events

Interested in bringing your motorcycle to EV shows near Washington, DC?

(1/1)

mattmccutchen:
I live in the Washington, DC area, and I recently learned that in addition to the events listed in the well-known National Drive Electric Week and Drive Electric Earth Day directories, there are many other local events throughout the year run by different organizations that recruit people to display their electric vehicles through the Electric Vehicle Association of Greater Washington, DC.  In essence, if you join EVADC via the member portal and check the "Outreach" box, then you get invited to these events as they are scheduled.  It's nice to have at least one motorcycle at each event if possible and if the event organizers consider it in good taste for their mission.  So far, I usually seem to be the only EVADC member responding to these invitations and bringing a motorcycle.  This is starting to chew up too much of my weekends, and I'm going to have to cut back.  So if anyone else here is in the Washington, DC area and would be interested in showing their motorcycle at some of these events, that would be great.  For example, there's an event coming up on Sunday, June 5 in Arlington, VA.  I'm not sure whether a motorcycle is welcome at this particular event, but it would be worth asking.

Thanks for your attention!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version