Tech > Tech Help

I need help with my electric motorcycle/bike, generic Chinese brand

(1/1)

jackliu239:
I am aware that most of the motorcycle here are for the Zero brand, but my is just a generic Chinese ebike, or e-motorcycle because it weights somewhere in between.

I purchase this 2nd hand from someone who only had it for a few month, i had for 2 weeks and it works great, the build quality is really bad, the chain keep falling off but thats another topic.

Anyways so today while riding I came to a stop and when I try to start again the bike give me no power, it has full power, all the lights, horns and such are all working as normal, when I push on the throttle sometimes the wheel jolts forward for like 0.1 second and then stops, this jolting only happens each time I turn on and off the power.

So I think the motor is not competely dead because it does give that jolting action, its also no the battery because power is just fine.

Does anyone have similar experiences like this?

TheRan:
Because it only happens the once after keying the bike on makes me think it's tripping some sort of resettable fuse. Does the wheel spin like normal if you lift the wheel off the ground and twist the throttle, so the motor isn't under any load?

Richard230:
There could also be a problem with the throttle's connection to the controller.  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version