Tech > Tech Help

2023 Zero FX Z7.2 (app no worky??) UPDATE--NOW WORKY

(1/2) > >>

misterfixit2k:
Just fell in love with my new 23 FX ... if only I could get the Zero app to give me some love back. Anyone else have difficulties with it?

Got it to work -- not sure how or why, just a matte of trial and error, I guess

MVetter:
Are you using the right app? There are two Zero apps: the traditional Zero app and the NextGen Zero app. You want the first one.

misterfixit2k:
Thanks for the reply ... Yes, I'd tried them both, even got on the phone with an "expert" at ZERO, even he was confused as to what is happening (or not) ... maybe the new Cypher III will fix this problem. Not sure what else to do. It acts like it is hooked up (sometimes) but won't let me do anything ?? But good point, the NextGen app works for a different platform, so says ZERO rep.
I appreciate any and all feedback ... still trying different settings to see if I can  figure this out, but the documentation by ZERO is not very helpful to me.

MVetter:
Your bike is on the Cypher II platform; it will never have Cypher III.

misterfixit2k:
According to my dealer (EuroCycleReno) I will have to bring the bike back to them so they can/will upgrade my it to Cypher III. Will let you know when/if that happens. I did read (from Zero) that some 22s and all 23s would be updated when the new platform release happens this fall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version