• April 28, 2024, 01:38:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: '22 Energica Eva Ribelle - Long Island, New York - $12,000  (Read 1486 times)

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile

I haven't been getting as much use out of my electric bike as I thought I would and figured I'd see if someone here is looking for a gently used '22 (less than 600 miles, hasn't even had its first service appointment).

Comes with the Energica panniers + rack, Energica windscreen, Energica heated grips, EONE Tour Performance Handlebar Risers, and the Chinesium J1772 charger that Energica ordered from Amazon if you need it - I never really used it as I have a Tesla Wall Connector that I use for all my EV's.

$12,000 and it's yours. Bike has no lien, title in hand. No scratches/dents - bike is pristine, no issues, never dropped.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 10:47:25 PM by Plug-n-Play »
2022 Energica Eva Ribelle

JaimeC

• View Profile
    • Facebook page

I'll point this out to my club (The Nassau Wings, based in Nassau County).  Where are you located?
1999 BMW K1200LT
2019 Yamaha XMAX
2021 Zero SR

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile

I'll point this out to my club (The Nassau Wings, based in Nassau County).  Where are you located?
Thanks - I'm just over the county line in the Town of Huntington.

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile

No interest at all? If it's the price, hit me up - I'm motivated to sell.

Specter

• View Profile

I have a friend who's looking for an e bike.  ill see if he might be interested.  he's kind of short though, and he can't really fit on my bike and have his feet on the ground so I honestly don't know.

Wobble balancing on a 350 Lb jixxer is one thing,  trying to hold up a 600 lb E bike is a totally different story, if you can't put both your feet on the ground, you ARE going to get into trouble.. there really is no way around that !!

I can let a few guys at work know, that's a fairly decent price there.

Aaron

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile

Just as an FYI - I'm 5'6" with a 30 inch inseam. While I can't flatfoot the Energica, I do just fine with my riding boots. The low speed forward/reverse modes are perfect to do tight maneuvers without having the ability to fully flatfoot.

That said, I won't kid around - this is a BEAST of a bike. I'd be more worried about someone who can't appreciate the respect necessary for a bike with so much on-demand torque than someone who has to tippy toe or one-foot it. The rider modes help to tone it down, but let's be honest - nobody wants to ride in Rain or Eco mode all day long ;)

Specter

• View Profile

Plug and Play, you are pretty much my size.  maybe a little skinnier in the gut :D  but yeah, I can flat foot it with boots and a good bounce on the shocks when it stops.  It seems once you start riding, after a few minutes, like the shocks warm  up and it's a bit lower to the ground?  That make sense?? 
He has a gixxer which he rides, and I guess he likes the smaller, ie lower to the ground bikes.  he's looking for an electric bike, I said to go look at the energica, he said it's a bit expensive, so I shown him this and said, here, this about the price of that zero you wanted.  Energica is NOT riddled with recalls, has a LOT more power, torque, at least the same range, you SEEN my bike you KNOW what it can do!  (He wouldn't ride my bike, said it was too tall...pussy),

so. well.  lets see.  I even told him, you get this bike, Ill drive your ass to new york to pick the fkker up, we'll make a long weekend out of it,use my truck (new and reliable) my trailer, and go)  knowing mike though, there'll be some excuse :D

At least im trying.  shit, Id almost buy it myself.  now that I am riding the ribelle, I kind of want an ego now, seeing that the 'racing position' is not killing my back like I thought it would, im game.

Aaron

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile
Re: '22 Energica Eva Ribelle - Long Island, New York - $12,000
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 12:51:49 AM »

Still got this and didn't use it at all last season. It's just taking up space now so if anyone's interested, hit me up. I was going to trade it in for a Triumph, but the local dealers aren't interested in an Electric trade-in.

Motoproponent

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2024, 11:20:20 PM »

I'll check in in September. I'm coming to the east coast. I can't imagine it will still be for sale then But I'll reach out.

My wife wants a Ribelle, my daughter wants My Wife's DSR as a hand me down.

Edit: I want a cross country fly and ride road trip. :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 11:23:02 PM by Motoproponent »
"Life is a deathbound train"

2024 Energica Experia
@motoproponent on Youtube

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 12:06:07 AM »

That's a really good price on the bike, shit I am really tempted to get it but I already got one.  trying to talk one of my friends into getting it, we'd have to do a road trip there though.

aaron

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2024, 11:36:49 PM »

All good - I'm just hanging on to it unless someone wants to take it off my hands. If this ad is still here, it's still for sale. Price has gone down over time but this is the bottom floor - it's worth more to me as an extra bike to have than it is to let it go for less.

Grauteufel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2024, 04:06:24 AM »

How has no one snapped this up already? equivalent bikes are at least $9k more expensive here!

Now I'm going to have to see if I can find a reputable shipper and what import taxes wil be....

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2024, 07:40:03 PM »

Interest in Electric bikes here in the US just isn’t that strong. In fact, my local Energica dealer informed me that they are winding down sales of the brand. As a result, they’re not interested in buying it back.

JaimeC

• View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2024, 02:30:51 AM »

Would that be Filipacchi in Manhattan?
1999 BMW K1200LT
2019 Yamaha XMAX
2021 Zero SR

flynnstig82r

• Just another lanesplitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2024, 02:31:51 AM »

I think there’s a big gap in the market on the buy side. You have a few enthusiasts who are willing and able to buy new, and you have lots of the curious people on the sidelines who might take the plunge if they see a true steal, but not a lot of people willing to take a good solid deal on a used EM that don’t already have one.

If I were in the market right now, $12k would make me jump at the chance for a 21.5 kWh bike with an EMCE motor, so I think the OP just needs a serious buyer to come along and see the deal and it will sell at this price.
2007 Yamaha FJR1300 AE

Past bikes:
2020 Energica SS9 13.4 kWh
2017 Zero SR 13.0 kWh
2011 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring
2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
2012 Yamaha FZ6R
Pages: [1] 2