• April 28, 2024, 07:14:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: '22 Energica Eva Ribelle - Long Island, New York - $12,000  (Read 1494 times)

shayan

• View Profile
Re: '22 Energica Eva Ribelle - Long Island, New York - $12,000
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2024, 02:56:19 AM »

Honestly if I could sell my SR/F for $12k I would gladly buy this one  :)
-Shayan

2020 Zero SR/F standard + ChargeTank

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2024, 09:31:39 AM »

Would that be Filipacchi in Manhattan?
Hudson Valley Motorcycles - Filipacchi’s schtick is electric mobility so I think they’re fine to keep going with Energica.
2022 Energica Eva Ribelle

JaimeC

• View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2024, 06:05:42 PM »

Hudson Valley Motorcycles - Filipacchi’s schtick is electric mobility so I think they’re fine to keep going with Energica.

Currently they only carry Zero and Energica.  All of the "Electric Mobility" stuff they used to carry is long gone.  Damn shame about Hudson Valley. I always planned on taking a ride up there to demo an SS9.  Taking a demo ride around Manhattan doesn't sound like much fun to me.  Zero did demos at Americade a couple of years ago.  Before that, a local dealer offered demo rides up there too.  I've NEVER seen Energica there, and I think they're missing a HUGE opportunity by not being at the world's largest touring rally!
1999 BMW K1200LT
2019 Yamaha XMAX
2021 Zero SR

Plug-n-Play

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2024, 06:58:05 PM »

Currently they only carry Zero and Energica.  All of the "Electric Mobility" stuff they used to carry is long gone.
Oh wow. Given their downtown location I always thought the electric mobility angle made sense. But who the heck are they targeting with just Zero and Energica? Odd move I think.
2022 Energica Eva Ribelle

JaimeC

• View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2024, 06:02:50 PM »

I was leery at first but Enrico (the owner) and Justo (the technician) really know their stuff.  There is a little Cuban luncheonette on the corner so every time I've gone down there, I've had lunch while Justo worked on my bike. Naturally, they have concerns over New York City's IDIOTIC "Congestion Pricing" policy going into effect later this Spring. They're a small shop and they see this costing them customers. I don't think they have the financial means to move, either so this has the potential to REALLY suck...
1999 BMW K1200LT
2019 Yamaha XMAX
2021 Zero SR
Pages: 1 [2]