• April 27, 2024, 10:15:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 2022 ENERGICA ESSE ESSE 9++  (Read 1494 times)

TF104

• View Profile
2022 ENERGICA ESSE ESSE 9++
« on: February 05, 2024, 09:04:53 PM »

9,200 miles
SOLD
Title in hand

Ohlins suspension
OZ wheels
heated grips
keyless
energica bags
Puig up down windscreen
new tires front and rear
This bike has also been downloaded with Ribelle software to give it 126 KW
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 10:45:30 PM by TF104 »

shayan

• View Profile
Re: 2022 ENERGICA ESSE ESSE 9++
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 12:31:32 AM »

Great bike! Location?
-Shayan

2020 Zero SR/F standard + ChargeTank

TF104

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 01:26:48 AM »

shayan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 02:05:10 AM »

And how much warranty is left over with the battery?
-Shayan

2020 Zero SR/F standard + ChargeTank

TF104

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 02:36:27 AM »

I am not sure they were not offering the five year warranty when I purchased it

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 04:24:56 AM »

How did you get them to download it with Ribelle software?
Would any warranty still be honored with that kind of tampering?

Aaron

TF104

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 05:26:27 AM »

I am not sure they were not offering the five year warranty when I purchased it
It looks like the battery warranty is three years  so I am thinking it will expire in August of this year

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 11:24:37 AM »

The battery warranty is kind of moot in this case.
Most Lith Batteries will last about 8 years or so before natural 'issues' ie dendrite growth etc start taking it's big toll on them.
Whether they are barely used or used pretty extensively.

Now with that,  Energica rates it's battery at what was it 2000 cycles at 80 percent capacity left.
Lets say the average charge will get you 100 miles.  That's 200K miles before you really start hitting the battery's capacity boundaries hard.
This bike has what? almost 10k on it.  This battery is barely broken in, cycle terms that is.

Even when they bumped their battery warranty up to 5 years, in all honesty, that was more a marketing ploy since they probably have found very few batteries hitting that because of something NOT defect related.

Your battery will be fine, and if there is nothing else wrong with this bike.  This is a pretty awesome deal.
Still would like to know how they got Ribelle software loaded on it, was that a legal download? if not that could void any warranty work you got and in fact could potentially cause any dealer to not work on it until it's re loaded with the correct software...at a cost of course.

Aaron

TF104

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2024, 09:28:24 PM »

The battery warranty is kind of moot in this case.
Most Lith Batteries will last about 8 years or so before natural 'issues' ie dendrite growth etc start taking it's big toll on them.
Whether they are barely used or used pretty extensively.

Now with that,  Energica rates it's battery at what was it 2000 cycles at 80 percent capacity left.
Lets say the average charge will get you 100 miles.  That's 200K miles before you really start hitting the battery's capacity boundaries hard.
This bike has what? almost 10k on it.  This battery is barely broken in, cycle terms that is.

Even when they bumped their battery warranty up to 5 years, in all honesty, that was more a marketing ploy since they probably have found very few batteries hitting that because of something NOT defect related.

Your battery will be fine, and if there is nothing else wrong with this bike.  This is a pretty awesome deal.
Still would like to know how they got Ribelle software loaded on it, was that a legal download? if not that could void any warranty work you got and in fact could potentially cause any dealer to not work on it until it's re loaded with the correct software...at a cost of course.

Sorry for my indecisiveness but I am relisting my Esse Esse 9
The Ribelle software was down loaded when I told Energica that I felt that my bike was not making advertised power
Stefano offered to do the download and his words were over 100 kw of power.
The bike Is extremely fast and its acceleration feels like an amusement park ride.
I am selling It because I simply have too many motorcycles and am trying to make room for my new aprilia tuareg.

TF104

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 11:16:17 PM »

SOLD
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 10:46:06 PM by TF104 »

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2024, 08:33:43 AM »

I have shown some interested parties this bike and they'd love to reach out to you. However they're having trouble registering on this forum. How can someone reach out to you directly?

TF104

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2024, 12:53:33 AM »

Thank you for forwarding my contact information I get so many spam emails and texts and calls. I’m reluctant to post my information directly on the forum.

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2024, 02:49:44 AM »

Thank you for forwarding my contact information I get so many spam emails and texts and calls. I’m reluctant to post my information directly on the forum.

Id say never E V E R, post that kind of info to a general forum anywhere just to be safe.
Although yah the scumbags already got info on you to spam, why hand it to them all neatly correlated on a silver platter?  Private info should always be sent in private channels.  It just makes it harder for someone to play Identity Theft on you.

BTW can you scan your credit card and post it here please.  My eyes are bad so that 3 digit number on the back, can you please type that here too for us :D :D  Id really appreciate if you could use a larger font when you post it  8) ;D

Kidding, do NOT do that either!

Aaron

Thats a sweet price on the bike, I have a friend here who might be interested but were across the continent, (florida) so that'd be an issue.

TF104

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2024, 03:21:36 AM »

If he serious, have him get quotes from several shipping companies and then wait a few days and watch the prices drop I had a Corvette delivered from St. Louis Missouri for 1200 bucks to my door in California. I sold a feather light trailer then went back in the Midwest somewhere for under 1000 bucks ship it

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2024, 01:27:53 PM »

I don't see that I did anything wrong.

https://ibb.co/m0gz6pD
Pages: [1] 2