• April 29, 2024, 08:43:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: HEADWAY 38120S, 38120P & 40160S ~ THUNDERSKY 40, 60, 90, 100, 160 & 200'S  (Read 4379 times)

LITHIUM DEPOT

• Welcome
    • View Profile
    • WWW.LITHIUMDEPOT.COM

A QUICK INTRODUCTION OF OUR COMPANY ~ PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE ~ ALL BATTERIES ARE CURRENTLY IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

Lithium Depot is a professional yet friendly company based out of Delaware, with warehouses in California and Washington State which provides service to all its valued customers. We work in conjunction with a variety of partner companies, contractors and associates, each company being highly specialized in the particular service they provide or quality of products they manufacture. We deal with some of the world's leading manufacturer's of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery products and accessories for the electric vehicle and standby power energy markets. Our product range includes batteries, chargers and various accessories.

There are many companies these days who will sell you a LiFePO4 battery, but Lithium Depot is different in that we can deliver your cells the same day your payment is received and processed.  It should be noted that although we provide the same level of friendly professional service to all of our valued customers (no matter if you are an individual wanting to purchase only a few cells for an e-bike project, or are a large manufacturer requiring several thousands of batteries) the price quoted for only a dozen cells will not be the same price we quote for a thousand or more cells.

Our mission in providing honest, truthful and accurate information.

We will provide our customer with accurate, factual information supplied by our manufactures which they can clearly understand so that they can achieve the best performance and longest life from their battery investment. When you have parted with several hundred (in some cases thousands) of your hard earned dollars the last thing you want is for your battery to fail prematurely due to bad advice!

In addition to the high quality battery products we supply, we hope you find our website to be a useful resource with the information we provide. Please feel free to get back to us with any comments about any of the products we provide or if there are any battery products you find difficult to source and would like us to look into stocking. In the coming months we will be adding several exciting products to our range which are powered by our batteries.

What sets us apart from our competition is that not only do we sell the very highest quality LiFePO4 cells, chargers and battery products, we carry a high volume of batteries for immediate shipment for your specialized project(s), plus we listen to what our customers have to say.

So don't forget when you are looking to purchase a quality LiFePO4 battery you can't go past Lithium Depot for quality, reliability and fast response!!!

Come visit our site at www.lithiumdepot.com and we will be happy to assist you in any future purchase.

Thank you,

Lithium Depot, Inc.
Sales Department
LITHIUM DEPOT

picasso

• View Profile

I would avoid this dealer.

LITHIUM DEPOT

• Welcome
    • View Profile
    • WWW.LITHIUMDEPOT.COM

I'm confused as to why you would post this type of message. Lithium Depot is a reputable organization. We have never done business with you.

Zach
LITHIUM DEPOT

picasso

• View Profile

Because from what I can tell lithiumdepot.com is related to evcomponents.com you got a cust list from them and proceeded to spam said custs, That is not a good start to a new company. http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20368

As for Lithium Depot being a reputable organization.......define reputable organization please. Your new both in corp filing and the domain creation date.

Domain Name: LITHIUMDEPOT.COM
Created on: 08-May-10
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 12:20:28 AM by picasso »

LITHIUM DEPOT

• Welcome
    • View Profile
    • WWW.LITHIUMDEPOT.COM

I don't know where you are obtaining your information from, but it is incorrect. We are not associated with EV Components in any way. Please review all post on diyelectriccar.com under the formums 'Lithiumdepot.com.
LITHIUM DEPOT

picasso

• View Profile

How did you get your email list?

LITHIUM DEPOT

• Welcome
    • View Profile
    • WWW.LITHIUMDEPOT.COM

Our marketing department obtained them from EV business and EV Forums. It's not difficult to obtain this information.
LITHIUM DEPOT

bikerdude

• View Profile

I'm confused as to why you would post this type of message. Lithium Depot is a reputable organization. We have never done business with you.

Zach

It seems you have never done business with ANYONE!  Send us a real number that is not forwarded back to Issaquah where your business is registered.  And have someone actually pick up the phone and talk to one of us. 

LITHIUM DEPOT

• Welcome
    • View Profile
    • WWW.LITHIUMDEPOT.COM

If I appear to be curt, I apologize, but continually having to defend ourselves prior to our launch date of September 1st, is somewhat trying, but it is understandable with concerns of past retailers of lithium batteries and the emotional levels involved.

As for Lithium Depot being a reputable organization.......define reputable organization please.
No matter if a company or organization is new, or decades old, I would define a reputable company or organization as one whose employees hold the companies values, culture, credos, motto's, mission statements and/or goals in high regard with concerns to the future of the company.  We believe if those are held in high regard, then all will benefit; the customers, the suppliers and the employees themselves with the results being a reputable company or organization.

Zach

It seems you have never done business with ANYONE!  Send us a real number that is not forwarded back to Issaquah where your business is registered.  And have someone actually pick up the phone and talk to one of us. 
I am sorry to advise you that your assumptions are incorrect.  We may not have done business with you or others that you may know personally, but that does not mean we have not done any business at all.  As for a phone call, we were unaware that a 'group' was attempting to call us, but we do not work weekends and one could simply leave a message if we are unavailable to answer your phone call and we will return your call as soon as we can.  If you do not like leaving messages, you could always email us at sales@lithiumdepot.com

We would love to be your battery supplier, but ultimately the choice is all of yours, and we respect that.

Zach
LITHIUM DEPOT

bikerdude

• View Profile

Our marketing department obtained them from EV business and EV Forums. It's not difficult to obtain this information.

I for one would like to know which EV business and which EV forum is selling my information.   As far as I know of the businesses I buy products from and the forums I hang with, their policy is one of privacy not to sell my personal information.  Please do tell me who you bought my info from.  If you cannot be honest I cannot buy from you.. even if I do need batteries.... there are others that I know are honest.  What makes you better?

dude

bikerdude

• View Profile

I am sorry to advise you that your assumptions are incorrect.  We may not have done business with you or others that you may know personally, but that does not mean we have not done any business at all.  As for a phone call, we were unaware that a 'group' was attempting to call us, but we do not work weekends and one could simply leave a message if we are unavailable to answer your phone call and we will return your call as soon as we can.  If you do not like leaving messages, you could always email us at sales@lithiumdepot.com

We would love to be your battery supplier, but ultimately the choice is all of yours, and we respect that.

Zach

Sha, the "group" that is trying to get ahold of you is the EV group.   Its not that big of a market dude.  You have lots of batteries up on your site that you say are in stock.  I just don't see anyone I know saying "hey dude" I got my batteries the next week after I ordered.     Do you have any references....for business that you have done... at all?

dude

LITHIUM DEPOT

• Welcome
    • View Profile
    • WWW.LITHIUMDEPOT.COM

I for one would like to know which EV business and which EV forum is selling my information.   As far as I know of the businesses I buy products from and the forums I hang with, their policy is one of privacy not to sell my personal information.  Please do tell me who you bought my info from.  If you cannot be honest I cannot buy from you.. even if I do need batteries.... there are others that I know are honest.  What makes you better?

dude
Dude,

I do not have that information with concerns as to how the emails were obtained for our e-mailers to be sent, and the privacy agreement between us and our vendors, no matter what service(s) they provide, is held in confidentiality, same as our customer base.  Again, if you received an email from us and would like your information removed, simply send us an email requesting us to do just that.

Without knowing everything about other battery retailers, I would say that right now, our advantage is that we have batteries in stock rather than using the term, it ‘makes us better.’  That is just my opinion.  If there are others that you know from your experience that you feel are honest, then by all means, if you feel more comfortable purchasing from them then do so.  It’s your project and your choice.

Sha, the "group" that is trying to get ahold of you is the EV group.   Its not that big of a market dude.  You have lots of batteries up on your site that you say are in stock.  I just don't see anyone I know saying "hey dude" I got my batteries the next week after I ordered.     Do you have any references....for business that you have done... at all?

dude

All phone calls that we have received have either been answered, or if a message was left, the phone call was returned.  As mentioned earlier, we do have customers, and we may not have done business with you or others that you may know personally, but that does not mean we have not done any business at all.  We are not going to share their information, if that is what you are trying to get at, once again, due to our privacy policy.

Again, the choice is simply yours if you would like to purchase batteries from us or not.

Zach
LITHIUM DEPOT

picasso

• View Profile
Re: HEADWAY 38120S, 38120P & 40160S ~ THUNDERSKY 40, 60, 90, 100, 160 & 200'S
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 06:08:36 AM »

More info on this vendor can be found here
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20368
http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php/lithiumdepot-com-commentsi-48791.html

Again I stand by what I said and would avoid this vendor.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 01:56:27 AM by picasso »

Current EV Tech

• View Profile
Re: HEADWAY 38120S, 38120P & 40160S ~ THUNDERSKY 40, 60, 90, 100, 160 & 200'S
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 10:16:23 AM »

Just in case anyone thought Lithium depot was anyone other than James Morrison :

Pages: [1]