• April 28, 2024, 11:58:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 1995 Honda CBR EV Build  (Read 7820 times)

frodus

• View Profile
Re: 1995 Honda CBR EV Build
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 11:36:38 PM »

So shipping won't be that much....

let me know, It's a LITTLE flexible, but not a ton.... I just want to see this particular motor in another motorcycle.
Travis

TurnNBurn

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 12:54:47 AM »

I have a question I should have asked when I was stripping down the bike. What should I do about the wiring harness? I've been keeping it so I can use the turn signals, but would you guys recommend selling it and just wiring my own signals? The problem is, I've never wired something like turn signals before. I've installed custom off-road lights on my truck before, but that was a simple on/off switch.

I kept the motorcycle grips with the start switch, turn signal switches, and everything else. What should I keep and what should I scrap?

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2012, 07:39:57 AM »

Keep everything electrical except the coils, starter relay, starter, etc.

Keep the wiring harness for now, you may use it and you don't want to buy later. Just keep all the handlebar controls and switches and get rid of the rest (anything that has to do with the engine).

If there's a specific part you're not sure about, just ask.
Travis

TurnNBurn

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 02:01:36 AM »

Alrighty. I'm keeping the harness. The only reason I contemplated selling it was because it's so dirty that I can't tell which color wires went to which device. And now that everything is apart I don't think I can just find the connecting device at the other end. I also have no tail light turn signals with this bike.
Pages: 1 2 [3]