• April 27, 2024, 02:35:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Free Electric Motorcyle!!  (Read 1201 times)

ColoPaul

• View Profile
Free Electric Motorcyle!!
« on: June 22, 2012, 03:53:59 AM »

Did the subject grab your attention??  :D

I was just at a conference, where one of the sponsors is having a sweepstakes for an electric motorcycle.
They have a picture of a Brammo Enertia, but the fine print states "...one (1) winner of an electric motorcycle, model TBD."

Go to this site and click "enter without tweeting" to enter.  Drawing in Nov/2012.  Odd of winning probably about 1-in-250,000.
http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/twitter/233/contests/235877

2012 S ZF6    03 BMW K1200GT

ColoPaul

• View Profile
Re: Free Electric Motorcyle!!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 06:19:06 PM »

Oh, and by the way -

Do any of you Brammo watchers out there know if you can actually buy an Enertia?  Before I got my Zero, I looked into Brammo.  On their website, it shows "Out of Stock" for everything but the green Enertia; if you press "BUY NOW",  it takes you to a screen where you put it in a cart;  then the next screen showing your cart says "qty 1 x $0.00 = $0.00".  Pressing checkout yields the same oddity "$0.00 due".   It did this 3 months ago, I checked today and it's still acting this way.

Is it something with my browser?  Is this some kind of pre-order?  Or are they just getting your name/address and then they'll contact you about payment/shipping terms?
2012 S ZF6    03 BMW K1200GT

Brammofan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 07:21:41 PM »

Do any of you Brammo watchers out there know if you can actually buy an Enertia? 
Yes, they will be happy to sell you one, I'm sure.  I have asked them directly, but until I hear otherwise, I think the process is that they receive the inquiry, check whether you are close to one of their dealers, and then either refer you to a dealer or work with you to get it shipped directly from Brammo. 

Mine came in a FedEx truck.
2010 Brammo Enertia

Brammofan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 10:03:56 PM »

I just heard from them that what I said, above, is basically the system.  They will be rolling out a new ordering system soon.  By "soon," I think he meant, within the next few months. ;)
2010 Brammo Enertia

manlytom

• View Profile
    • Fans of Zero MC for Australia - pls support
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 04:28:30 PM »

Oh, and by the way -

Do any of you Brammo watchers out there know if you can actually buy an Enertia?  Before I got my Zero, I looked into Brammo.  On their website, it shows "Out of Stock" for everything but the green Enertia; if you press "BUY NOW",  it takes you to a screen where you put it in a cart;  then the next screen showing your cart says "qty 1 x $0.00 = $0.00".  Pressing checkout yields the same oddity "$0.00 due".   It did this 3 months ago, I checked today and it's still acting this way.

Is it something with my browser?  Is this some kind of pre-order?  Or are they just getting your name/address and then they'll contact you about payment/shipping terms?

now this is a great deal. To my best knowledge down under one would pay this and get a bike for free. I try it today and transfer the $0.01 and if they dont supply --- ask my lawyer to follow up....

cannot be that we nowadays run such chonky ebusiness ?
Tom
bikes: Kreidler RMC, Kawasaki Z650, Honda VT600, Zero 2010S, Harley XL1200 roadster, Zero 2011S -- all of them sold, Zero 2014S -- sadly written off, HD Livewire 2020
http://www.facebook.com/ZeroElectricMoto
Pages: [1]