• April 29, 2024, 07:13:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BRAMMO ENERTIA MARKETING LEAK!  (Read 1246 times)

TheMackerman

• View Profile
BRAMMO ENERTIA MARKETING LEAK!
« on: July 14, 2009, 02:20:40 AM »

Hey all!

I'm new to these boards but it looks like a pretty cool forum. It's going to take me a while to sift through all the threads I've missed but I'm looking forward to it.

So here's the skinny: I'm part of a team of creatives working for Crispin, Porter + Bogusky advertising agency, creating a marketing platform for the Brammo Enertia electric motorcycle...

..and I'm going to be leaking as much information as I can.

I'll try to keep this blog updated http://themackerman.wordpress.com with the latest leaks. I've already posted a few photos of the bike in the pics/vids section (check it out, it's awesome!). And as a quick tease, check out this prototype for a sound-design contest coming up for the Enertia.

Cheers,
M

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BRAMMO ENERTIA MARKETING LEAK!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »

Hey, welcome! Glad to have a Brammo insider on board.

I've been following http://search.twitter.com/search?q=behindbrammo so I have seen a lot of your pics and posts. Please keep it up! Looking forward to the leaks and thanks for posting them. Congrats on the cool internship!

picasso

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 12:55:22 PM »

"leaking" wont help marketing. People need to be seen on the bikes. The bikes need to be seen in the real world. Get them on TV as much as you can. Get people putting miles on them in populated locations. Doing things people cant do on a normal bike helps too, I've taken my Zero on BART, A local subway system. The amount of people asking questions is insane, that is the marketing you want. Just get it SEEN in the real life.

sxwv008

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 12:31:25 AM »

Hey, welcome! Glad to have a Brammo insider on board.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 12:37:21 AM »

I think all the leaking is done. The Brammo internship is over. There were some good leaks the last few months. Mackerman, I enjoyed all the information! Good luck going forward.
Pages: [1]