• April 28, 2024, 03:12:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 2013 S wire diagram  (Read 15020 times)

Burton

• View Profile
Re: 2013 S wire diagram
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2017, 02:52:25 AM »

Excellent! I'll get these details on the wiki and link the new file.

I was going to tell you in a personal message but I figured you would be watching here or FB ;)

Might want to update the entry about the UART and add an entry about the manual over-ride Trikester had to implement for his FX custom build to get the bike to know the Aux charger port was in use.

Thanks for your hard work man :D
All content I have created here http://bit.ly/1NX4KP9

Bigalfromwigan

• View Profile
Re: 2013 S wire diagram
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2023, 02:19:11 PM »

Is there any chance you can share the file that Zero sent to you? I am looking to interface a 2.5kw charge tank as an external charger but I have no clue how to make it switch on without knowing what the connections are and I think your diagram might have the data I need.

It looks like your schematic will be easier to follow than the one Zero sent me when I bought the Powertrain kit for building my e-trike.

The paper size of Zero's schematic is approx 3' x 4' (when printed full size from my computer) and it is pretty full. I had to hang it on the wall to use it. Are you going to break yous up into separate drawings to make smaller prints? I originally tried to use a smaller printout for the entire schematic but it was too hard to read.

Sure wish I could save you this work and send mine but a signed agreement is to be honored.

Trikester
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]