• April 27, 2024, 09:33:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 405km in a day on my 2012 Zero S  (Read 1800 times)

aelwero

• View Profile
Re: 405km in a day on my 2012 Zero S
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 08:22:03 AM »

I am cutting parts off my frame, as is Terry, so we can sit lower and farther back and this would mean our kits wouldn't work for a stock bike.

I'm considering going this route on my 2012 S...  would love to see pics or get a little more insight into how you guys plan on going about this...  I found a guy that isn't afraid to do the TIG work for me, but I'm still sorting out how it's put together and what my options are for relocating the controller (and possibly creating a little cooling airflow to the heatsink on it) and how to go about fabbing the rear fender and lights...

Do a search for Offthegrid and Zero on Facebook  ;)

http://craigvetter.com/pages/2014-streamliners/2014-Finishing-streamliner-tail-p73.html

facebook wasn't actually the best starting point, but I don't regret having taken that particular "scenic route" in the slightest.

now I just have to wait for craig to post the next webisode ;)
"Popular culture believes that Americans no longer want to make anything themselves... that they are happy to have somebody else do it for us.

I've never believed this. The US is full of capable and brilliant designers and dreamers. I encourage you to be one of them. You can do this"

Craig Vetter
Pages: 1 [2]