Tech > Tech Help

ZERO failure. . .intermittent

(1/1)

2011 zero:
Greetings, I purchased the FIRST agnar motor, enduro, released to the public. It is a 2011. The bike was a complete and utter joy and I built an enduro track for it. I rode it a handful of times. . each time I rode it I pushed for a full 58 minute workout. I wanted to prove that the bike was a great training tool for GNCC races. I won my pro race class in a GNCC race in 2012, was injured, didn't ride for a year, then ramped up for the 2014 season. I am widely published as a dirt biking journalist, by the way, and when I went to prepare for my 2014 season my ZERO developed intermittent shut-off issues. I took it to the shop where it sat for almost 6 months. . then spoke with ZERO. . and they told me I would have to drive it to them. . and it would cost $2000-$5000. Needless to say. . I still think it's something simple. . but I'm not as stoked about ZERO as I once was. doug@snowshoepublihing.com  (can anyone help me . . I live in GNCC country. . North Carolina).

Erasmo:
Do you have any error codes?

nigezero:
I would put money on it that it's the contactor. They are cheap, but a pain in the arse to get to. The other common fault area is the pathetic automotive fuses. Seperate thread about replacement options

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version