• April 27, 2024, 11:17:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Lanesplitter/ Jalopnik Zero review  (Read 2680 times)

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: Lanesplitter/ Jalopnik Zero review
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 07:38:25 AM »

Any lifestyle that makes you think multiple times a day about the pain and damage being wrought in the world makes it a bit harder to be laid back than one that lets you do whatever you feel like doing, but some people do manage it. I've always had a good sense of humor, according to those around me. It's less funny when people direct jokes *at* you, personally, or everyone with your philosophy, than you might expect, though.

I don't doubt that there are thousands of jokes on the BMW site, but are any of them funny?  ;-)

Most are very funny, some not so much.  The thread is titled "the worst jokes ever" and many live up to that expectation. The fact that the forum moderators put up with these jokes says something about the people visiting the site.   ;)

With regard to my vegetarian-eating granddaughter, it is all about her body and living well.  She does about 90 minutes of calisthenics every night before going to bed and stands all day long.  Even at a restaurant she will not sit down. However, her sister does not have similar concerns.  ???  Neither girl watches television and they have no interest in improving the world. Perhaps that comes from being home-schooled?   ???
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

MrDude_1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2016, 07:30:57 PM »

It's less funny when people direct jokes *at* you, personally, or everyone with your philosophy, than you might expect, though.

I donno... I mean you accused me of being a BMW rider 3 times now, and I am still laughing about it...

Cortezdtv

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2016, 08:52:35 PM »

It's less funny when people direct jokes *at* you, personally, or everyone with your philosophy, than you might expect, though.

I donno... I mean you accused me of being a BMW rider 3 times now, and I am still laughing about it...

Thoes are fighting words

O wait its only fighting words when your called a bmw driver thats right
"I keep it real!"
Not endorsed by:
Zero motorcycles

07 Electricross
And a family of pre 14 Zero X's

MrDude_1

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2016, 12:49:58 AM »

Thoes are fighting words

O wait its only fighting words when your called a bmw driver thats right

uhh.. AHEM.. I Drive a BMW.

Day Trippin

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2016, 07:35:05 AM »

Reminds me of the joke "What is the difference between a BMW (car) and a porcupine?"

The pricks are on the inside. :)

No offense intended for Mr D.

On a more relevant note to the original topic, I plan on taking a few more rides and determine which Zero should be in the garage. I'm committed to the concept, now just need the one that will be the most fun/useful for me. I am definitely leaning toward the FXS. I still would like an FXS R version. I don't care if it only had a 40 mile range, I could have a ton of fun in the 30 minutes I could ride it.

Justin Andrews

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2016, 04:04:38 PM »

I think Mr Dude is safe, as Audi drivers have taken the BMW driver mantle (who in turn took it off Volvo drivers...) ;)
Zero 2015 SR (+PT);
Yamaha Diversion 900

MrDude_1

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2016, 08:23:26 PM »

I think Mr Dude is safe, as Audi drivers have taken the BMW driver mantle (who in turn took it off Volvo drivers...) ;)

I'm really not. I'm a total prick when I drive.

LeftieBiker

• 42 Years of Motorcycling - 13 years with EVs
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2016, 11:33:26 AM »

"I donno... I mean you accused me of being a BMW rider 3 times now, and I am still laughing about it..."

I only accused you of that once. Either it's echoing in your ears, or other people are saying it about you too...  ;-)
EV Ownership:

2001 Oxygen Lepton
2008 X-Treme XM-3000
2011 ZEV 5000LA
2015 Zero SR
Too many electric bicycles to list, mostly EZIP
Pages: 1 2 [3]