• April 29, 2024, 10:26:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Footpeg Relocator Adaptors  (Read 3568 times)

rayivers

• electric feels so right
    • View Profile
Re: Footpeg Relocator Adaptors
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 08:43:11 PM »

OK, thanks! I have some primer here from the same paint manufacturer (Dupli-Color), I'll try that.

Ray
'14 Zero FX 5.7 (now 2.8, MX), '14 Zero FX 2.8 (street), '19 Alta MXR, '18 Alta MXR, various '74 - '08 ICE dirt bikes

Keith

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 09:20:19 PM »

I might do the peg relocation myself someday. I don't really mind where they are, but the front wheel has always felt too heavy so getting the pegs back some would probably be better. I've also had some complaints about the aggressive pegs. The teeth have actually broken on the brake side from hitting the bolt (I fall down a lot!). And I hadn't noticed but yes the left side hits the frame, barely noticeable compared to my boot wear that took off the anodize long ago. The big thing is how much they hurt if they hit your shin bone! A LOT doesn't even come close. I always ride with knee guards now because I have scars to remind me, and my next pair of boots will be taller. On the plus side I have never had a boot slip off, they do work.
2016 Zero FX, 2014 KTM 1190

Basejumper

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2021, 11:06:23 PM »

Hello,

I recently bought a Zero FX and am 193 cm tall. Also looking for a higher seat and lowering my pegs.
Can somebody maybe provide me with the digital technical drawings of these very nice looking adaptors?

Cheers from the Netherlands,
Geert
Pages: 1 [2]