• April 28, 2024, 12:53:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The current state and furture of the used Zero market.  (Read 3394 times)

Low On Cash

• View Profile
Re: The current state and furture of the used Zero market.
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2017, 08:29:41 AM »

Well I just posted my 2014 S on Craigslist for sale (and here). I just took a 50k cut in pay to do work I am more excited about... so something has to go; also, with a 100 mile range, I can just barely get to the fun roads around here, I am dead center in the Sacramento valley and all the fun roads are in the hills, out of range.

What I find interesting is that KBB lists my year model as $10,375 without the power tank, I have listed it as $8800 with the power tank, and although it's been posted only 2 days, I have gotten zero responses. But really that's not surprising; at this price range I imagine it is just waiting to find the right buyer. But if I can sell it for something close to my asking price, I'll be happy. Does my price seem reasonable? All in all, I do not regret buying the bike, and will recoup enough hopefully to have a few K to buy a track bike or something fun.  :D

I think your price is reasonable - the problem with advertising electrics on Craigslist and boards most guys are deathly afraid of electric. I'm pretty much where you are, I have a 2017 DSR and live in N Georgia, so like you I'm very limited where I can go so I decided to let her go. I called all the Zero dealers in Georgia and the most they have offered is $12K. I have close to $19K in mine with the extras I added.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]