• April 29, 2024, 05:38:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Customizing my 2015 Zero SR  (Read 2098 times)

Duskfire

• View Profile
Customizing my 2015 Zero SR
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2017, 05:03:36 AM »

I just checked out the didspade website on my break...I had no idea what's available these days! The names they use for the different products aren't even color names, because they don't have any particular color -- they're a thousand different hues all at once. The laws of optics shouldn't allow that, especially those supershift pearls. Doesn't stuff have to have a color?

May I ask which particular product you used?
I used c14, because I wanted a bit more red than the c12 which I used on my last bike:
The c14 photo car uses an ultra high gloss clear coat as well as a waxing making it a lot shinier than my regular gloss no wax finish. If you check out my Facebook page @ Duskfire Designs you'll see some other colorshifts I've used in the past. Including a green to purple and a red to orange to purple. They are my favorite paints :)
The pigment is basically prisms instead of cubes, which allows it to be different colored based on which side of the prism you see. It's complicated and I don't totally understand it but they're defently cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 09:35:21 AM by Duskfire »
Pages: 1 [2]