• April 27, 2024, 01:15:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: PG&E Clean Fuel Rebate program  (Read 696 times)

tamjam

• View Profile
PG&E Clean Fuel Rebate program
« on: June 21, 2017, 02:12:34 AM »

Today I learned about a new (I think) $500 rebate program that PG&E has launched for its customers who own an electric vehicle and charge at home.

https://energyinsight.secure.force.com/cleanfuelrebateapplication/

Of course Zero is not on the list of eligible vehicles so I'll be calling the CARB to try to find out why not, since the very nice woman whom I spoke to at PG&E said they came up with the list.
2016 DSR

42Cliffside

• View Profile
Re: PG&E Clean Fuel Rebate program
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 03:43:05 AM »

https://www.pge.com/en_US/residential/solar-and-vehicles/options/clean-vehicles/electric/clean-fuel-rebate-for-electric-vehicles.page

2. A qualified electric vehicle (EV), identified by its unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), can only be assigned one rebate in its lifetime. If a Clean Fuel Rebate, or another rebate from Low Carbon Fuel Standard funds issued by any other utility in the State of California, has been issued for a qualified EV with a particular VIN, that vehicle cannot be assigned any additional rebates.

3. The current dollar amount of the rebate is shown on the application. Rebate amounts are subject to change at any time and may be greater or less than the current value posted in the application in the future. A qualified EV with a particular VIN can only be assigned one rebate in its lifetime; therefore, it is up to the applicant to determine when to apply for the rebate. Rebate funds are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

4. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applications must include all required information, including documentation of vehicle registration and documentation of the registration fees paid.
Pages: [1]