Makes And Models > Alta Motorcycles

Brought my Redshift SM home tonight

(1/3) > >>

speedkills:
The dealer mentioned they had already sold 4 others, can’t wait until the first time I am riding around and see another electric motorcycle riding around.

First impressions are everything is just about perfect, unbelievably well sorted for a new model bike.  Acceleration is amazing, and popping the front wheel up over bumps is incredibly easy (not that I really need to with how plush the suspension is).  I actually think these electric bikes could use a clutch but that’s an incredibly small nit and I don’t see it happening anytime soon.  Now I just need to figure out how I can mount some passenger pegs so I can take my wife for a ride.  It’s going to be a great weekend!

EliteMotorsports:
Congratulations! You are going to have a blast with your new Alta!

We have some universal Cross Plus Passenger Pegs in stock that work perfectly on the Alta Redshift MX and SM

These are a 30-second install and provide a very stable platform for a passenger. I only have orange in stock at the moment but we are getting white and black soon. Give me a call if you would like to order a set, they sell for $89.99.

Scott
Elite Motorsports
970-461-1022
1400 E. Eisenhower Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80537

Ireek:
Congrats on the new bike!!  Post a pic when you get the chance:)  My wife would laugh at me if I asked her to hop on the back of that bike, but we're old...

speedkills:
Oops, meant to include pictures but I messed it up.

One more try

speedkills:
This ought to do the trick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version