Makes And Models > Alta Motorcycles

Just bought an Alta Redshift MX!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ireek:
That's awesome, I love it!!  Congrats!!

ultratoad:

--- Quote from: MX Engineer on December 11, 2017, 11:38:55 AM ---Just bought a 2017 Alta Redshift MX!

It was a dealer's demo and it came with white plastic and a graphics kit! The white color and the installed graphic kit were the deciding factors, LOL!

--- End quote ---

Yep....  That came out perfect....  Agreed, white with a nice trim color is hard to beat....  Enjoy....  Try to keep the rubber side down and the decals on !!!!

MX Engineer:
Thanks you for all the replies. I am having a blast riding it here off-road every day over the Christmas break. I never rode this much off-road on my MX bikes or adventure bikes. Electric makes it very relaxing. I can hear my rear tire hooking up or throwing roost -- it is very satisfying.

Hoppy_250:
So i’m Really curious what would be the runtime on the battery riding single track at 15-18-20 mph. That is the variability on our trails most of the time at 16-17mph on average. I test rode the SM model was awesome but pavement really did not tell how it would work on the trail. I would buy the Ex if I pulled the trigger. So the other battery question i have is about road use. About 18miles or 40miles round trip. 70% at 60-65mph highway speed and the rest in town 35mph. Would it make it? I’m thinking mode 3 on the pavement and mode 2 or 3 on the trail. Any real world feedback would be awesome.

MX Engineer:
My average speed to date is 16mph. I have been trail riding powerline roads in Arizona (uphills and downhills) with an average trip of 25-30 miles, so it is 2 hours of riding plus breaks.

I do not have much experience on asphalt, but if Alta claims a 50mile range in pavement then I am sure if can do a 40mile round trip easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version