• April 29, 2024, 01:12:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Happy Earth Day! How many lbs of CO2 have you saved?  (Read 903 times)

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: Happy Earth Day! How many lbs of CO2 have you saved?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2019, 07:19:08 PM »

I'm glad Tyzbit started this thread and created some discussion on the positive environmental impacts of riding an electric motorcycle.  I don't know if Flattetyre was just being sarcastic or not, but I didn't appreciate his comments either.  The environment is in a really bad way and it's not a joking matter.

Every little contribution does make a difference.  There is a new series on Netflix called “Our Planet” that focuses on the effects that climate change is already having on our planet and all living things that inhabit it and the results are grim.  Future generations will look back on this period in time and ask why we didn’t do anything to reverse the effects of climate change while we still had the chance.  And what will your answer be?

What will our answer be?   We kicked the can down the road in the assumption that someone else will take care of the problem in the future so that we won't have to.   ::)
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

MVetter

• View Profile
Re: Happy Earth Day! How many lbs of CO2 have you saved?
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2019, 05:53:17 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]