• April 29, 2024, 04:51:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Delta QuiqQ charger programming etc.  (Read 369 times)

Say10 15FX 16FXS

• View Profile
Delta QuiqQ charger programming etc.
« on: October 09, 2019, 07:18:14 AM »

Any Delta charger experts out there? Trying to verify the right program for the Zero. Mine reads 994 when plugged in on the LEDs. This charger works fine. I’m trying to reprogram another 96v that I acquired. Since I don’t have the interface stuff, can I use the “tap” method to alter the program? Though I frequently use 2 Deltas to fast charge, is it possible/advisable to use 3? Someone out there knows what I’m talking about! Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

jnef

• Not so newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Delta QuiqQ charger programming etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:15:18 AM »

As far as I have been able to tell, the 'tap method' just changes between the different profiles already loaded into the charger.  If you get a non-zero 96v QuiQ, they come with PbA profiles loaded by default and will almost surely not do what you want.  You need the programmer and profiles to change it. 
The part number that Zero uses is unique, so I've made sure that I always get ones that were originally from Zero to avoid that problem.  They also come with the right connectors, not that they would be difficult to crimp on.  Watch ebay, they come up every so often for a reasonable price; I just sold 3 of mine.

Previous discussions stated that algo '123' was what Zero was previously programming.
http://electricmotorcycleforum.com/boards/index.php?topic=2836.0

Most of my charging up until recently has been with the onboard and 1,2,3, or 4 QuiQ.  The more current you can push from outside the bike, the better for the temperature of the pack to not have it cooking on the onboard.
Pages: [1]