• April 24, 2024, 11:50:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: DIGI Now chargers  (Read 434 times)

Atlas

• View Profile
DIGI Now chargers
« on: February 24, 2020, 08:50:02 AM »

Hi Have any of you got one of those DIGI Now chargers?   I put one on my 2015 FX Zero.  What a difference it made.  The availability to go farther and charge quicker is awesome for me.  There is a cool town called New Bransfels by me but it is 32 mile to get to Gruene Hall.  With no charge station around there.  I plug in my FX ZERO that has a 5.6 KW battery and it is fully charge in 2 hours on a 110 outlet.  Of course I still had about 28 percent because I drive the back roads nice and slow not on the Highway.  DIGI Now Morgan and Brandon have helped me a lot with getting the charger installed.  Wow it is soo nice to be able to charge soo fast.  I also installed the J1772 plug for charging at the free station around our town.  One at the outlet mall and the city put in 3 in downtown. Which is only 9 mile from our house. I know it is an expense to buy the charger but I like to ride my bike every where.  I just could not stand waiting for 7 hours to go ride again with the stock charger. 

NEW2elec

• View Profile
Re: DIGI Now chargers
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 09:56:18 AM »

Umm hi Atlas, welcome aboard.
So Diginow is out of business.
Are you asking to buy one from someone or just saying that you enjoy yours?

Atlas

• View Profile
Re: DIGI Now chargers
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 02:09:00 AM »

Hi No not looking to buy.  I did not know they were out of business.  Thanks Brett
Pages: [1]